Assisting sewers and quilters both experienced and new. We strive to do this through transparency and authentic engagement. We are here to foster creativity by helping individuals piece together their memories.
- Knowledge Answer anything and if we don't no the answer know where to get it. Experts in our field!
- Integrity We are honest and listen carefully to customers needs. We sell only what the customer needs
- Creativity Inspire and empower to do anything
- Loyalty/Trust It's how we differentiate ourselves
- Fun Our personality comes through whether it is working with fellow employees, customers, or suppliers, by being truthful and authentic and enjoying what we do!
We are a local family that decided it was time to turn our love of quilting into our family run business. We took over Cottage Quilting and Sewing Machine Center the summer of 2013.
You will always find one of us at the shop be it the front of the house helping with our Sewing and Quilting Classes, Fabric Selection, Running our Quilting Clubs or just having a coffee with one of the ladies. You might even see the man of the show servicing machines in the back or bringing out the pair of newly sharpened scissors.
We are so pleased to be back in the Okanagan Valley as your Kelowna Quilt Shop and are looking forward to working with each and every one of you. You become a part of our extended family and our traditions. We will be here to help you piece together you memories! We pride ourselves on going the extra mile.
We have been so lucky to have some wonderful recognition. We were nominated and won, Rising Star for Small Business of the Year in 2015, Meagan was recognized as one of the Top 40 under 40 in Business and Meagan was featured in Business Women of the Okanagan. Without our wonderful staff and loyal customers, we would not be able to be this successful. Thank you to everyone who supports us.
A little more about us and our in store experts. How we can make your quilting and sewing experiences easier!