Pre-registration is a must, classes fill early and fast.
Class fee is required at the time of registration, either online, by phone or in person.
Class supply lists are provided online under the class tab and are posted with each class. You may bring your own fabric and required supplies, however you are extended 15% off your class supply list items including fabric selection (patterns and kits may be excluded).
We must have a minimum of three (3) students registered per class in order to proceed. If the class is cancelled on Cottage Quilting’s behalf a store credit will be issued to be redeemed within six months of date on gift certificate.
We consider your enrollment to be a commitment to our teachers, if you cancel prior than seven (7) days to the class start date a store credit in the full amount will be issued to you which must be redeemed within three months. If you cancel within seven (7) days of the class date you will not receive a refund.
We request that you bring your own sewing machine to class but if you are unable to bring yours we do have loaners. They are first come first serve so please ensure you let someone know prior to the class date so you are not disappointed there are no loaner machines left.COVID19 Rules
We are following the CDC Guidelines and social distancing practices in store. In store classes will run at a maximum of (5) students to ensure proper amount of spacing. We will have sanitizing stations at the front of the store upon entry. Each student will have full access to a hand-washing station when in store. There will be disinfectant wipes placed at the water station and in the kitchen area for high tough points. During this phase students will be required to wear masks during their in class session.
Reduct the Risk
These are measures that all students and staff can take to help reduce the risk of respiratory illness such as coronavirus, colds and influenza:
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds using soap and water.
- If a sink is not available, 60-90% alcohol-based hand rubs (hand sanitizer) can be used to clean hands if they are not visibly soiled. If they are visibly soiled, you can use an alcohol-based disposable hand wipe to remove the dirt and then use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Do not touch your face/eyes/mouth with unwashed hands.
- When you sneeze or cough, cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue or the crease of your elbow, and then wash your hands.
- Stay home when you are ill.
- Practice physical distancing when outside of your home.
We ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms to please stay home. We will help you get caught up in your class via a zoom session, or will provide a make up session for you upon request.
We will be offering a large variety of zoom classes this year to help with the social distancing practices. Zoom is very easy to operate. If you require a how to zoom, please see attached HOW TO ZOOM, SIGN UP FOR ZOOM We will also do a tutorial if you require, it just email us and we'll help you personally.
What to expect in a zoom class:
- Your teacher will send you a link along with any pre-instructions for the class
- You can sign in to your class no earlier than 5 minutes before your session starts
- You will be muted upon entry, however; it is very easy to unmute yourself if you have a question (ALT A)
- Your teacher will go over any house keeping, how to unmute, how to raise your hand, how to use the chat option
- Your class will begin
- When your class is over, you can click leave or the teacher will leave a Q&A session open for those that require it.
- Any handouts will be emailed to you after your session
We thank you for still choosing Cottage Quilting as your education center!