How to Die Cut Baby Baby Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Teddy Bear: Cut and fuse 4 1/2" x 4 3/4" rectangles. Cut 8 teddy bears across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56 teddy bears.
- Duck: Cut and fuse 4 1/2" squares. Cut 8 ducks across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 64 ducks.
- Accent Shapes: Place scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Baby Baby Die:
- Ducks and teddy bears are the perfect shapes to add to baby quilts or to applique onto GO! Baby Bibs (55864) and GO! Burp Cloths (55863).
- Pair with other baby-themed dies like GO! Lullaby (55038), GO! Elephants (55373) and GO! Owl (55333).
- No templates required! The GO! Baby Baby die includes applique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple applique shapes for the price of one GO! Baby Baby die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut baby shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.88
Cut Size: Teddy Bear: 4"W x 4 1/4"H (10.2 cm x 10.8 cm), Duck: 4"W x 4"H (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm)
Finished Size: Teddy Bear: 4"W x 4 1/4"H (10.2 cm x 10.8 cm), Duck: 4"W x 4"H (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm)
Die Board Size: 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)