How to Die Cut Elephant Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Large Elephant: Cut 5" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut eight elephants across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56 large elephants.
- Small Elephant: Cut 4" x 3" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 13 elephants across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 117 small elephants.
- Large & Small Ear: Place scraps on blade and cut
Why Quilters Love the GO! Elephants Die:
- Create adorable baby and children’s quilts with GO! Elephants. Use both the small and large elephant shapes alone or combined with other GO! appliqué dies to make decorative gifts and wearables too.
- No templates required. The GO! Elephants die includes four applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple elephant sizes for the price of one GO! Elephants die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut elephant shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.6 lbs.
Cut Size: Large Elephant: 4 1/2"W x 4"H (11.4 cm x 10.2 cm), Small Elephant: 3 7/16"W x 2 5/16"H (8.7 cm x 5.9 cm), Large Ear: 1 13/16"W x 1 5/16"H (4.6 cm x 3.4 cm), Small Ear: 1 1/8"W x 13/16"H (2.9 cm x 2.1 cm)
Finished Size: Large Elephant: 4 1/2"W x 4"H (11.4 cm x 10.2 cm), Small Elephant: 3 7/16"W x 2 5/16"H (8.7 cm x 5.9 cm)
Die Board Size: 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)