How to Die Cut Burp Cloths:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
TIP: The die is designed to cut three complete burp cloths in one pass through the cutter.
- For each color: Cut 1—19” x width of fabric (WOF) strip. Fanfold to 9 1/2” on die. Sub cut into 3 burp cloth pieces of each fabric. (6 total pieces)
Why Quilters Love the GO! Burp Cloth Die:
- Due to popular demand, the GO! Burp Cloth die is now available in both GO! And Studio.
- GO! Burp Cloth is a DIY (“do-it-yourself”) Project die. These are popular shapes of projects that you make for yourself, to give as gifts or to sell.
- To template required. The GO! Burp cloth die includes a perfectly symmetrical, standard-sized burp cloth shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Cut three complete burp cloths in one pass thru the cutter (two cuts needed per burp cloth).
- Make burp cloths out of a variety of fabrics cut with your GO! Burp Cloth die: flannel, terry cloth, waffle, fabric, Cuddle® fabrics, cotton and more!
- Packaging includes a free pattern to get your started.
- Fat Quarter Friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.6
Cut Size: 9" W x 18 1/2" H (22.9 cm x 47 cm)
Finished Size: 8 1/2" W x 18" H (21.6 cm x 45.7 cm)
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 24 in. (25.4 cm x 61 cm)