How to Die Cut Baby Bibs:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
TIP: The die is designed to cut three complete baby bibs in one pass through the cutter.
- For each color: Cut 1—13” x width of fabric (WOF) strip. Position nap to bottom of bib on die. (Cuddle® fabric is 60” wide.) Fanfold to 8 1/2” on die. Sub cut into 6 baby bibs—3 right facing and 3 left facing.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Baby Bib Die:
- Due to popular demand, the GO! Baby Bib die is now available in both GO! And Studio.
- If you need a baby gift or just want an easy sewing project, this baby bib pattern can be cut in minutes and sewn quickly and easily!
- GO! Baby Bib is a DIY (“do-it-yourself”) Project die. These are popular shapes of projects that you make for yourself, to give as gifts or to sell.
- No template required. The GO! Baby Bib die includes a standard-sized baby bib shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut 3 complete baby bibs in one pass thru the cutter (2 cuts needed per baby bib).
- Make baby bibs out of a variety of fabrics cut with your GO! Baby Bib die: flannel, terry cloth, waffle fabric, Cuddle® fabrics, cotton and more!
- Make it personal! GO! Baby Bib is designed to work with GO! Applique shapes that are 5” or smaller or embellishing with embroidery.
- Packaging includes a free pattern to get you started.
- Fat Quarter Friendly
Weight in lbs.: 1.6
Cut Size: 8"W x 12 1/2"H (20.3 cm x 31.8 cm)
Finished Size: Bib: 7 1/2"W x 12"H (19.1 cm x 30.5 cm); Neck Circumference: 11 1/2" (29.21 cm)
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 24 in. (25.4 cm x 61 cm)