The Triple “C” – Cynthia’s Customizable Clutch© pattern is a slimline, customizable wallet to fit you or your clients’ needs. It is also a “quick sew” for those who do craft shows, etc.
It is designed to be made with thicker exterior materials such as cotton, cork or vinyl, or thin leather, but the structure and assembly techniques keep the wallet thin enough to easily be sewn on even the very basic of domestic sewing machines.
It includes three individual Lining Components with a choice of 5 options.
- 8 Card Slots or 6 Card Slots and one deep slip pocket or
- 2 slip pockets or one large slip pocket or
- A blank (no large slip pocket)
The bottom Lining Components can also be stitched down to create a slip pocket or left unstitched to completely unfold. You decide!
An extra bonus, it fits a large cell phone in either of two areas!
Finished, closed size is 8″W X 4″ L
This class runs for 2 weeks.
- will be updated,
- Must download the pattern Direct From Supplier TRIPLE C PATTERN
- Sewing machine
- sewing machine manual
- Grey or cream cotton thread (size 50)
- Fabric scissors
- Transparent plastic ruler
- Quilting mat
- Rotary Cutter
- Notebook and pen
- Quilters straight pins
- Quilters safety pins
- Other supplies may be required as class progresses