Welcome to the Lets Quilt It (2 Hours )
Do you have quilt tops lying around that need to be quilted? We can help you!
In this two hour(ish) workshop, Kellie will share tips and tricks to help you get those quilts quilted and off of your WIP list!
What you'll learn:
Just a few of the thing she will talk about:
- How do I start now I have the quilt top done?
- What thread should I use?
- Should I do an overall design or block specific design?
- How can I wrestle this large quilt on my domestic machine?
- What backing is the best for my quilt?
- Should I use rulers? - (spoiler - the answer is yes - sometimes)
- What rulers work best for an overall design and how do I transition from one design to the next?
So why not hang out with us for 2 hours in this photo and video rich presentation on creating a quilting plan and a some tips and tricks to make the plan a reality!
(This will not be recorded)
Supplies required to bring:
Unsure which ruler width you need, please watch this video to confirm: