Good things really do come in small packages, especially with AccuQuilt’s one and only 4” finished Block on Board (BOB) die. This petite wonder is quick and fun to create, giving any quilter a fantastic way to use scraps. Try it with GO! Qubes for even more design possibilities.
How to Die Cut 3-Color Washington’s Puzzle Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut three complete 3-color 4" finished blocks in one pass through the cutter
- Fabric Color 1: Cut three 3-1/2" squares. Place right side up over shape A to cut three shapes.
- Fabric Color 2: Cut six 3-1/4" squares. Place right side up over shapes B to cut 12 shapes. Do not fanfold.
- Fabric Color 3: Cut six 3-3/4" x 5" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes C to cut 12 shapes. Do not fanfold.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Washington’s Puzzle Die:
- The new GO! Washington’s Puzzle Block on Board® die is our first 4” finished Block on Board die!
- Washington’s Puzzle is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut three 3-color, 4" finished blocks in one pass through the cutter.
- No templates! No special rulers! Washington’s Puzzle includes 5 shapes that are time-consuming to cut by hand.
- Washington’s Puzzle features specialized dog-ears, 1/4" seam allowances, and notches for easy alignment and piecing.
- Washington’s Puzzle includes screen-printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt®software, you can use it to create your own Washington’s Puzzle designs from their block library and cut your fabric.
Weight in lbs.: 1.0
Cut Size: Cut size dimensions not included due to non-standard shapes.
Finished Size: 4" Finished Block (10.2 cm).
Board Size: GO! 6 x 12