AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 61 cm) Item 55206
How to Die Cut 4-Color Tangled Star Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut one complete 4-color 10" block in one pass through the cutter.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut four 7 1/2" x 5 1/8" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes B, F, and G to cut.
- Fabric Color 2: Cut four 6 1/4" x 4" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes AR and ER to cut.
- Fabric Color 3: Cut four 6 1/8" x 5 3/8" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes C, D, and H to cut.
- Fabric Color 4: Cut four 4 1/8" x 6" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes A and E to cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Tangled Star Die:
- Tangled Star is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one 4-color, 10" block in one pass through the cutter.
- No templates! No special rulers! Tangled Star includes 10 shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Tangled Star features specialized dog-ears and ¼" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Tangled Star includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt® software, you can use it to create your own Tangled Star designs from their block library and cut your fabric.
Cut Size: Note: Cut size dimensions not included due to non-standard shapes.
Finished Size: 10" Finished Block (25.4 cm).
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 24 in. (15.2 cm x 61 cm)