How to Die Cut Flamingo Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Body: Cut and fuse 8" x 4 3/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 9 bodies across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 36 bodies.
- Wing: Cut and fuse 2 3/4" x 2 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 16 wings across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 208 wings.
- Beak: Cut and fuse 1 3/8" x 1 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 26 beaks across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 676 beaks.
- Large & Small Ear: Place scraps on blade and cut
Why Quilters Love the GO! Flamingo Die:
- GO! Flamingo is a must-have die for every die collection! Cheery flamingo-themed quilts will brighten up any space and would make a wonderful gift for a friend or family member. Perfect for tropical quilts and garden or summer-themed projects.
- No templates required! The GO! Flamingo die includes 4applique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand: Body, Wing, Beak, and Eye/Circle.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as a one-half layer of fabric).
- Cut flamingo shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics, and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches($21 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly
Cut Size: Flamingo: 3 7/8"W x 7 1/2"H (9.8 cm x 19.1 cm), Wing: 2 1/4"W x 2"H (5.7 cm x 5.1 cm), Beak: 1"W x 7/8" (2.5cm, 2.2 cm), Eye/Circle: 1/4" (.6 cm)
Finished Size: 3 7/8"W x 7 1/2"H (9.8 cm x 19.1 cm).
Die Board Size: 5 in. x 10 in. (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm)