How to Die Cut Bowties-4" Finished Square :
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 5 1/2" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 5 1/2" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 28 blocks across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 168 blocks.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Bowties-4" Finished Square:
- The GO! Bowties-4" Finished Square die is the perfect size to cut your own bowties with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Bowties-4" Finished Square includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut bowties out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: 4 1/2"W x 4 1/2"H (11.4 cm x 11.4 cm)
Finished Size: 4"W x 4"H (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm)
Board Size: GO! 6 x 6