How to Die Cut Leaping Frog Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué. Place fabric on die right sides together to cut pairs.
- Cut and fuse 5" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Layer on selected blade and cut. Cut eight frogs across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 48 frogs.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Leaping Frog Die:
- Leap into some fun quilt projects with this super cute frog shape. Perfect for baby gifts and children’s projects, as well as whimsical appliqué quilts and home décor.
- No templates required. The GO! Leaping Frog die includes an applique shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut frog shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($12 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 0.8
Cut Size: Frog: 4 9/16"W x 5"H (11.6 cm x 12.7 cm)
Finished Size: Frog: 4 9/16"W x 5"H (11.6 cm x 12.7 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)