This machine embroidery appliqué set is designed to be used with the Accuquilt GO! Fall Medley Die (55041). The designs have beautiful appliqué edges that can be used in quilts, clothing, accessories, and other projects. There are nine appliqué designs: oak leaf, maple leaf, acorn, and pumpkin in this design set with appliqué stitches that include a satin stitch, a free-form appliqué stitch, and a candlewick stitch.
These embroidery designs are beautiful when used on quilts, clothing, and home accessories. Using the Accuquilt GO! Cutter makes this a project that is quick and fun. Use your creativity to make projects to celebrate the fall and winter season that are not only beautiful, but will stand up to the wear and tear of everyday use. These designs are made with stitching that is smooth and soft enough to be quilted by hand or machine.Designs Include:
- Nine different designs with 4 different appliqué shapes including the oak leaf, maple leaf, acorn (2 parts), and pumpkin
- Outline stitch templates for each shape
- Appliqué edge stitches include satin stitch, free?form appliqué stitch, and a candlewick stitch.
- Single acorn, oak leaf = 100 x 100 mm (4.00 x 4.00")
- Acorn quilt block, pumpkins = 120 x 120 mm (4.75 x 4.75")
- Maple leaf = 130 x 130 mm (5.5 x 5.5")