AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 61 cm) Item 55205 or GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 24 in. 1 Pack (25.4 cm x 61 cm) Item 55113
How to Die Cut Drunkard’s Path Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Each set creates a 7" finished square. Four sets finish to an 14" block.
- Cut a 17" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 9" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut eight Drunkard’s Path Sets across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 16 Drunkard’s Path Sets.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Drunkard’s Path Die:
- Drunkard’s Path is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to include all the shapes you need to create a block on one die board.
- No measuring! No templates! Drunkard’s Path includes two unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- A traditional quilt block, Drunkard’s Path also creates unique contemporary designs. Each set creates a 7" finished square. Four sets finish at 14".
- No need to be afraid of curves! Drunkard’s Path features matching notches on curved seams for easy pinning and fast sewing.
- Includes 1/4" seam allowance and screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
Weight in lbs.: 3.74
Cut Size: Two 6"W x 6"H (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm) quarter circles, Two 7 1/2"W x 7 1/2"H (19.1 cm x 19.1 cm) arc shapes
Finished Size: 7" Finished Unit (17.8 cm), 14" Finished Block (35.6 cm)
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 24 in. (25.4 cm x 61 cm)