AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 55204 or GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 1 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 55112
How to Die Cut 60° Diamonds:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 10 3/4" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 4" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 20 diamonds across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 60 diamonds.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Diamond-4" Sides Die:
Tip: 12, 60° 4"-sided diamonds sewn together form a large hexagon with 8" finished sides.
- Diamonds are a versatile shape and may be combined for colorful quilt layouts. Use diamonds for stars, tumbling blocks, borders and more. Piece six diamonds for a stunning star block.
- The GO! Diamond die is the perfect size to cut your own diamonds with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- Ideal for scrappy quilts! Easily cut up to 6 layers of scraps or full length fabric on the die to get 12 perfectly cut diamonds in one pass through the cutter.
- GO! Diamond includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut diamonds out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Square and Layer Cake-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: 4"W x 4"H Sides (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm)
Finished Size: 3 1/2"W x 3 1/2"H Sides (8.9 cm x 8.9 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)