AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55203 or GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. 1 Pack (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 55111
How to Die Cut Crazy Quilt Blocks:
For Best Cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Tip: To create a scrappy Crazy Quilt Block: Use at least 10 assorted prints. Cut five layers of fabric for the first pass through the cutter and then cut five layers for the second pass through the cutter.
- Cut 10, 9 1/2" x 9 1/2" squares (or use 10" x 10" precut Layer Cake squares). Place on selected die blade and cut in two passes through the cutter. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 12 complete Crazy Quilt Blocks.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Crazy Quilt Die:
- Due to popular demand, the GO! Crazy Quilt die is now available in a smaller size that works with the GO! or GO! Big cutter.
- Crazy Quilt is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it's specially designed to cut ten, 10-color, 6" blocks in two passes through the cutter (no more than 5 layers recommended for each pass).
- No need to trim down block after each step! Crazy Quilt includes 10 unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Crazy Quilt features specialized dog-ears and includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Crazy Quilt includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Packaging includes step-by-step sewing instructions to make constucting the block easy. Plus, free patterns to get you started.
- Layer Cake-friendly
Weight in lbs.: 2
Cut Size: Not available due to non-standard shapes.
Finished Size: 6" Finished Block (15.2 cm)
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)