How to Die Cut Angel Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Angel: Cut and fuse 4" x 7 1/4" rectangles. Cut 10 angels across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 40 angels.
- Wings: Cut and fuse 4" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Cut 14 wing across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 126 wings.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Angel Die:
- The GO! Angel die contains the main angel body (7" tall) and two separate wings (right and left) for versatility in wing placement. This popular classic shape can be used for many types of projects such as quilts, wall hangings, table runners, pillows, holiday-themed, as well as, everyday angelic projects.
- No templates required! The GO! Angel die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut angel shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: Angel: 3 1/2"W x 6 3/4"H (8.9 cm x 17.1 cm), Wings: 3 1/2"W x 2 1/4"H (8.9 cm x 5.7 cm)
Finished Size: 6"W x 6 3/4"H (15.2 cm x 17.1 cm)