Welcome to Quilt as you Go - Row by Row - Techniques Class (10hr Total)
Join us for two afternoons of sewing from 1030am-330pm. In this session you will learn the quilt as you go method while creating individual half square triangle blocks, sewing them together and then quilting each row individually then adding them together. When you register in class 1, you will be automatically registered in class 2 which is blanked out as a place holder for the session.
We have created this as a series if you like. You can sign up for one class, two classes, or all three classes. The more you sign up for the more you will save.
When you sign up for one, they are $70 individually,
sign up for 2, they are $65 each, apply code to cart: QAYG2CLASS
What you'll learn:
You will learn how to piece this lap size quilt while creating a series of half square triangle blocks, then quilting each row individually, then piecing those quilted rows together.
Supplies you need:
- 1.5m of two coordinating fabric for half square triangles, we will also use remaining fabric for binding
- 3.5m for backing and borders
- 1.75m for batting
- Sewing Machine
- Fabric and thread to match
- Medium cutting mat and rotary cutter
- 6" x 24" Ruler for cutting
- Large squaring up ruler
- Walking foot
- Pins, Seam Ripper, Scissors etc
- Acorn Precision Piecing Starch Pen