This pattern features completely portable gnome and accessories. That means your Patch Abilities library of designs will continue to grow. Yep, you can use this gnome in other places, add your bee skep or daisies to your other designs, pair these up with the flag from P293-ME Little Liberty Ball Jar, make a gnome parade with the li'l guy from P295-ME Home with Patriotic Gnomes, and so on. The project ideas are unlimited!
These two adorable gnomes appear in our traditional P288 Spring Been Gnome and P290 Lazy Daisy Gnome. They're cute and fun. And, as already mentioned, they're completely portable.
Instructions include detailed, step-by-step walk-throughs for both satin and blanket stitching with both of these gnome patterns. Yes, there are tons of instructions, many files to use, and the included USB stick has them all. Projects included are towels, pillows, and table runners. HST templates are included, as well. Finally, we included color, step-by-step instructions for adding a cute flange to your pillows. This pattern is so detailed and comprehensive, that you'll be in gnome heaven for weeks, if not months.
Skill Level: Beginner, Machine Embroidery
Finished Size: Varies
So, what’s included on this USB drive?
- 1 set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions
- binding instructions - cuz binding shouldn't scare you
- tracing templates for fusible appliqué
So, what’s included in the pattern?
- USB stick with Machine Embroidery files: CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, and XXX. SVG cutting files included.
- Patterns & Instructions for table runner, towel, and pillow
- Fully portable files to include in additional projects
- Pattern layout guide so you can see everything clearly, including embroidery details
- One set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions … including easy-to-read tips, tricks, and pointers
- Binding instructions – ‘cuz you don't want to get caught in a bind
- Hand-embroidery stitch diagrams
- Tracing templates for fusible appliqué … Bold, thick tracing lines so you don’t have to bother with light boxes and other devices. We’re all about making this EASY!
- A set of non-reversed pattern sheets for folks with personal cutting machines
What you’ll need: Fabric of your choice, batting, basting spray, fusible webbing, thread, and minimum hoop size: 8 x 12"