- The Crosshatch Ruler can be added to the Pro-frame for quilters that perform intense ruler work.
- This unique system replaces the by-pass roller with a special quarter round slotted guide rail.
- The crosshatch ruler attaches to this new by-pass bar and allows the quilter to freely adjust the angle and position of the ruler for easy sewhead guidance.
- With this unique device the operator no longer has to struggle to keep their ruler stationary while guiding the longarm machine.
- It holds the back end of the ruler in position, set at the proper angle, and gives the quilter freedom to guide the sewing head.
- Available in 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, or 12 Feet.