How to Die Cut 3/4" Finished Half Square Triangles:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 2" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 3 1/2" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 44 triangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 792 triangles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Half Square Triangle-3/4" Finished Square Die:
- The GO! Half Square Triangle-3/4" Finished Square die is the perfect size to cut your own squares with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Half Square Triangle-3/4" Finished Square includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut squares out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: 1 1/4"W x 1 1/4"H (3.2 cm x 3.2 cm)
Finished Size: 3/4"W x 3/4"H (1.9 cm x 1.9 cm)
Board Size: GO! 6 x 6