How to Die Cut Classic Numbers & Symbols:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following the manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cut strips 3" wide across the width of the fabric. Sub-cut fabric strip into widths ½" wider than selected number or symbol. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut approximately 16 numbers or symbols across the width of 40" fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 192 or more numbers or symbols.
- Note: Some numbers and symbols are asymmetrical and need to be cut with the right side of the fabric facing up. Do not fanfold fabric for asymmetrical numbers and symbols.
Why Quilters Love GO! Classic Numbers & Symbols:
- Easily add a personal touch to sewing and quilting projects with the GO! Classic 2" Numbers & Symbols die. Write out special dates or uniform numbers
- No templates are required. The GO! Classic 2" Numbers & Symbols die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Classic Numbers & Symbols includes numbers one through nine plus a zero, and 4 popular symbols which coordinate with the popular GO! Classic 2" Alphabet Uppercase Set (55559).
- Quickly and easily cut four pre-fused numbers in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one-half layer of fabric).
- Cut numbers and symbols out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics, and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($26 value).
- Includes free pattern downloads to get you started at accuquilt.com/55219.
- Charm Pack-friendly
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Cut Size: Numbers and symbols are 2"H (5.1 cm), widest number is 13/8"W (3.5 cm) and widest symbol is 21/8"W (5.4 cm).
Finished Size: Numbers and symbols are 2"H (5.1 cm), widest number is 13/8"W (3.5 cm) and widest symbol is 21/8"W (5.4 cm).
Board Size: GO! 10 x 10