How to Die Cut Classic Uppercase Letters:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible applique.
- Cut strips 3 1/4” wide across the width of fabric. Sub cut fabric strip into widths 1/2” wider than selected letter. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut approximately 16 letters across the width of 40” fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 176 or more letters.
- Note: Some letters are asymmetrical and need to be cut with the right side of the fabric facing up. Do not fanfold fabric for asymmetrical letters.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Classic Alphabet Dies:
- Easily personalize sewing and quilting projects with the GO! Classic 2” Alphabet Uppercase die set.
- No templates required. The GO! Classic 2” Alphabet Uppercase die set includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Includes 26 uppercase A-Z letters on one die board.
- Quickly and easily cut four pre-fused letters in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut letters out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Experiment with decorative stitches and threads to finish your alphabet blocks.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($36 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly
Weight in lbs.: 3.5 lbs
Cut Size: 26 uppercase letters are 2”H (5.1 cm), widest letter is 2 3/4”W (7 cm).
Finished Size: 26 uppercase letters are 2”H (5.1 cm), widest letter is 2 3/4”W (7 cm).
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 24 in. (25.4 cm x 61 cm)