The wait is over! The GO! Big Square 9 1/2" (9” Finished) Die is here. It’s the creative partner your GO! Qube Mix & Match 9” Finished Block has been waiting for! Enhance your 9” Finished blocks with these perfectly cut squares - because it’s hip to be square!
How to Die Cut 9 ½" Squares:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut 10" strips across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 10" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 4 squares across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 12 squares.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Big 9 ½" Square Die:
- Quilters love 9 ½" squares because there are thousands of 9" block patterns available to choose from.
- The GO! Big Square-9½" die is the perfect size to cut your own squares with your favorite fabrics or out-of-fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Big Square-9½" includes ¼" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Quilt tops come together quickly and easily making GO! Big Square-9½" is a great beginner piecing shape and for making simple square quilts for charity.
- Use GO! Big Square-9½" to cut applique background squares that are all the same size!
- GO! Big Square-9½" is a great choice if you want to show off some of your favorite large print or focal fabrics.
- Cut squares out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics, and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads are available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly
Cut Size: 9 1/2"W x 9 1/2"H (24.1 cm x 24.1 cm)
Finished Size: 9"W x 9"H (22.9 cm x 22.9 cm
Die Board Size: 14 in. x 16 in. (35.6 cm x 40.6 cm)