From BEGINNER to QUILT is the perfect class for those wanting to learn the basics of Template Quilting (Ruler work) and experience the Sampler Set 1 Templates by Westalee Design.
Donelle will start with basic designs and build up to the larger design piecing together in a QAYG method. (Classes are live Monday & Thursdays at 11am PT for 4 weeks beginning May 3rd and ending May 27th) - Student FEE $80 for series or $15 per session!
CLICK THIS LINK TO REGISTER -->> REGISTER HERE
- Ruler Work Kit
- Fabric Needs Per Block:
- 2 yds. Each of 2 fabrics (Cut 12 – 14” squares of each fabric & 1 – 26” square from each fabric)
- 1 3/4 yd. for Sashing/Binding
- 12 – 14” squares & 1 – 26” square of light weight batting
- 2 colors of All Purpose 40 wt. thread for quilting
- 1 thread to match sashing fabric