A novel case for threaded needles in which threads are wound in a reel. Up to 10 threaded needles can be neatly stored.
- Insert threaded needle into the groove on the reel
- Gently hold thread in slot and rotate the reel to wind the thread
- To withdraw the needle, hold needle and thread together and pull slowly
- A needle with length of 2" (51.5 mm) or longer cannot be stored
- The length of the thread on the stored needles should not exceed 35" (80 cm) in length
- Never store a thread tied with a knot
- Recommended to store needles in order 1-10 and remove needles in reverse order 10-1