Add a cool breeze to your next project with Brother's AIRFLOW 1800 Air Serger! This nifty sewing machine boasts convenient features like an LED error indicator, quick-change levers, and threading tubes with an air-pushing button. Get creative—no need to break a sweat!
- Air Technology: With threading ports that are connected to the end of each looper by tubes, at the press of a button, a gust of air sends threads through the looper, making it a breeze to change thread colours.
- Stitch Quality: Achieve outstanding finishing touches with flatlock, overlock, and rolled hem stitches.
- Thread Guides: Colour-coded thread guides make staying organized and in control a breeze, allowing you to handle two, three, or even four threads simultaneously with one or two needles.
- Great for Challenging Materials: Excellent for adding professional finishing touches on fine knits and stretchy materials which can be challenging fabrics on traditional sewing machines.
- Brightly Lit Work Area: High-quality lighting is easy on the eyes and especially helpful when sewing on dark fabrics.
- Quick Change Levers: Features a pair of quick-change levers for the rolled hemstitch feature, and a switch that will activate and deactivate the cutting knife before the edge is wrapped with thread (serged).
- Safety Sensor and LED Error Light: An LED error light will come on and the serger will not work when the fabric cover or front cover are open or the presser foot is raised.
- Differential Feed: The differential feed ratio (0.7 mm to 2.0 mm) provides outstanding stitch quality and acts as the tool for custom lettuce edge finishes on specialty materials.
- One-Touch Needle Threading: Use the easy one-touch needle threading for two needles to get started the moment inspiration strikes.
- Moderate Noise Level: A moderate noise level means you can add decorative touches and professional finishes to any project day or night without disturbing others.