How to Die Cut Santa Stocking Shapes
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cuff: Cut and fuse 8 1/4” x 5 1/8” rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut seven cuffs across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 28 cuffs.
- Stocking: Cut and fuse 11” x 14 1/8” rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut two stockings across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts six stockings.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Santa Stocking Die:
- Due to popular demand, the GO! Santa Stocking die is now available in both GO! and Studio.
- If you need holiday party decorations, seasonal home décor or personalized gifts, stockings can be cut in minutes and sewn quickly and easily!
- GO! Santa Stocking is a DIY (“do-it-yourself”) Project Die. These are popular shapes of projects that you make for yourself, to give as gifts or to sell.
- No templates required! The GO! Santa Stocking die includes two shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Make it personal! The area on the cuff is designed to work with GO! Applique shapes that are 3” tall or smaller, including the GO! Classic 2” Alphabet Uppercase Set (55559). The area on the stocking is designed to work with applique shapes that are 4” x 6” or smaller.
- Cut stockings out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
Weight in lbs.: 3 lbs.
Cut Size: Stocking: 10 1/2”W x 13 3/4”H (26.7 cm x 34.9 cm), Cuff: 7 3/4”W x 4 5/8”H (19.7 cm x 11.7 cm)
Finished Size: 10 1/2”W x 18 1/2”H (26.7 cm x 47 cm).
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 24 in. (25.4 cm x 61 cm)