How to Die Cut Gingerbread Cookie Shapes:
Cut 3 7/8” x 5” rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut eight gingerbread cookies across the width of fabric. One yard of 50” wide fabric cuts 72 gingerbread cookies.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Gingerbread Cookie Die
- Perfect for seasonal or holiday-themed quilting projects by pairing with GO! Holiday Medley, GO! Sleigh & Snowflakes, GO! Holiday Accessories or GO! Schoolhouse (55043, 55322, 55321, 55344)
- No templates required! The GO! Gingerbread Cookie die includes an applique shapes that is difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut Gingerbread Cookie shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($14 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
Weight in lbs.: 1.9 lbs
Cut Size: 3 3/8”W x 4 1/2”H (8.6 cm x 11.4 cm)
Finished Size: 3 3/8”W x 4 1/2”H (8.6 cm x 11.4 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)