How to Die Cut Carefree Lowercase Letters:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cut strips 4" wide across the width of the fabric. Sub cut fabric strip into widths 1/2" wider than selected letter. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut approximately 10 letters across the width of 40" fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 90 or more letters.
- Note: Some letters are asymmetrical and need to be cut with the right side of the fabric facing up. Do not fanfold fabric for asymmetrical letters.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Carefree Lowercase Dies:
- Easily personalize sewing and quilting projects with the GO! Carefree Alphabet die set.
- No templates required. The GO! Carefree Alphabet die set includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- 2-Die Set includes 26 lowercase letters that coordinate with the popular GO! Carefree Alphabet Uppercase and Numbers sets (55092, 55099).
- Quickly and easily cut four pre-fused letters in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut letters out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Experiment with decorative stitches and threads to finish your alphabet blocks.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($36 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 3.75
Cut Size: 26 lowercase letters are 3" tall (7.6 cm) with widest letter 4 1/4" wide (10.8 cm)
Finished Size: 26 lowercase letters are 3" tall (7.6 cm) with widest letter 4 1/4" wide (10.8 cm)
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 24 in. (25.4 cm x 61 cm)