How to Die Cut Carefree Numbers:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
Note: All the Carefree Numbers are asymmetrical and need to be cut with the right side of the fabric facing up. Do not fanfold fabric for asymmetrical numbers.
- To cut individual letters: Cut and fuse 3 1/4" x 3 1/2" rectangles. Cut 11 numbers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 121 numbers.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Carefree Numbers Die:
- Easily add a personal touch to sewing and quilting projects with the GO! Carefree Numbers die. Write out special dates or uniform numbers.
- No templates required. The GO! Carefree Numbers die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Carefree Numbers includes numbers one through nine plus a zero which coordinate with the popular GO! Carefree Alphabet Uppercase and Lowercase sets (55092, 55491).
- Quickly and easily cut four pre-fused numbers in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut numbers out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Experiment with decorative stitches and threads to finish your number blocks.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1.56
Cut Size: 10 numbers are 3" tall (7.6 cm) with widest number 2 5/8" wide (6.7 cm)
Finished Size: 10 numbers are 3" tall (7.6 cm) with widest number 2 5/8" wide (6.7 cm)
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)