AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Big Cutting Mat, 14 in. x 16 in. 2 Pack (35.6 cm x 40.6 cm) Item 55207 GO! Big Cutting Mat, 14 in. x 16 in. 1 Pack (35.6 cm x 40.6 cm) Item 55146
How to Die Cut Crazy Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- TIP: To create a scrappy Crazy Quilt Block: Use at least 10 assorted prints. Cut up to six layers of fabric for the first pass through the cutter and then cut up to four layers for the second pass through the cutter.
- Cut 10, 13 1/2" x 13 1/2" squares. Place on selected blade and cut in two passes through the cutter. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts four complete Crazy Quilt Blocks.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Big Crazy Quilt Die:
- Crazy Quilt is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one complete 10-color scrappy 10" block in two passes through the cutter.
- No need to trim down block after each step! Crazy Quilt includes 10 unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Crazy Quilt features specialized dog-ears and includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Crazy Quilt includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly.
Weight in lbs.: 1
Finished Size: 10" Finished Block (25.4 cm) Note: Cut size not included due to non-standard shapes.