- Glider for measuring Quilt Fabrics
- channel guide for accurate cutting
- Cuts up Jelly Rolls Bali Pops Story Strips Roll Ups Personally cut 2 1/2" Quilt Fabric Strips etc.
- Ruler marks from 1/8" to 13"
- lockable guilder
- 90 degree end will cut any length to 14 inches
- 45 degree end with 1/4" seam allowance diamonds parallelograms binding cut to 45 degree
- cut many layer at one time we tested up to 12 layers with a sharp blade
- parallelograms can also be cut using this ruler
- To assemble our ruler.
- Peel paper off the two pieces of acrylic.
- Lay the orange small square beveled side away from ruler in between the ridges on the one side of ruler.
Place bolt though the hole and slot on the ruler then add wing nut tighten as desired. Ruler is ready for use