This unit replaced the PQ1500SL
Tackle your next quilt or sewing project at lightning speed with the Brother PQ1600S! Its powerful 1,500 stitches-per-minute motor and convenient push-button thread cutter make it a dream for sewists who demand both precision and speed. Plus, its Pin Feed Mechanism reliably adjusts layers of fabric, so your velvet won’t have any pesky feed dog marks! Quilting and sewing, no sweat.
- Feed Dog Adjustments With visible 4 color-coded levels of feed dog adjustment and presser foot pressure, the PQ1600S will give you maximum fabric control.
- Lightning-Fast Sewing Speeds The PQ1600S is a high-speed straight stitching machine, sewing up to 1,500 stitches per minute!
- Push Button Thread Cutter The PQ1600S has a push button thread cutter that will automatically cut the upper and lower thread.
- Custom Needle Stop Position The needle position on the PQ1600S can be preprogrammed to be in the up or down position when the machine stops.
- Extra Large Workspace The PQ1600S features an expanded 11.1" x 23.3" wide table and a large 5.7" x 8.7" needle-to-arm space.
- Built-in Cone Thread Stand Built-in telescopic thread stand allows you to use your cone thread with smooth and even feeding.
- Built-in Knee Lifter The built-in knee lifter on the PQ1600S can easily raise and lower the presser foot, so your hands are free to re-position or remove your fabric.
- Thread Tension Adjustment Dial Achieve accurate tension control with the convenient thread tension dial on the PQ1600S.
- Pin Feed Mechanism The Pin Feed Mechanism on the PQ1600S allows you to exchange the use of the feed dogs for a single pin that cleanly extends from beneath the machine, moving all layers of your quilt together or moves a delicate velvet without leaving feed dog marks in the nap.
- Included Accessories General Purpose Foot, Rolled Hem Foot, Zipper Foot, Invisible Foot, ¼" Foot, Free Motion Quilting Foot, Pin Feed Foot, Knee Lifter, Fabric Separator, Feed Pin, Feed Pin Changer, Fabric Extension Table, Dust Cover, Semi-hard Cover.
Note: Add the walking foot (XA7253-001) *coming soon