Price does not include delivery & installation charges.
The Q 16 is the little sister to the Q 20 with many of the same beloved BERNINA features like the dual BERNINA Stitch Regulator, digital thread tension control and programmable back-kick, but just a tad smaller with 16" to the right of the needle. The Q 16 is the perfect opportunity to welcoming new longarm quilting customers to the BERNINA family. The Q16 can fit on the new studio frame if you would like that option.
Q16Plus has all the same features but is compatible with the new studio frame! It is available in a sit down, or frame capability. The biggest difference is: the Q16PLUS is set up with Automation Capability and pantograph handles that the regular Q16 is not set up for.
BERNINA Q16/Plus Key Features
- BERNINA Longarm Stitch Regulation
- 16" throat space
- Up to 2,200 stitches per minute
- Unique tension control
- Built-in needle threader
- 109 mm (4.3”) colour screen
- Throat space area fully illuminated with LEDs
- Touch operating system
- M Class rotary hook
- Semi-automatic threader
- Electronic thread tension
- Electronic presser foot lift
- Upper thread indicator
- Dual Stitch Regulators (BSR)
- USB host / slave connection (basic)
- HDMI connection (additional purpose)
BERNINA Presser Feet Included (1)
- Darning Foot #9
CHOICES for Machine Host
- Folding Table
- Koala Cabinet Various Colors
- Horn Lift Table
- Studio Frame *Q16Plus
- Studio frame can be set up in 5' or 10'