TN-1341SC is a great walking foot for sewing heavy weight materials such as leather, suedes, vinyl, synthetics or any products where a cylinder arm is required to get into tight spaces. The TN-1341SC is equipped with a large side load bobbin and 9mm maximum stitch length (forward and reverse) to handle thicker material thru its 16mm high foot lift. The machine is also equipped with a dual tension system that helps to control thicker thread up to Tex 210. The machine is capable of sewing hand bags, belts, wallets, cases, covers, leather braces and golf bags, back packs and anything else cylindrical.
- MAX SEWING SPEED: 2,000 SPM
- MAX STITCH LENGTH: 9mm
- NEEDLE BAR STROKE: 36mm
- FOOT LIFT: 16mm by Knee, 9mm by Hand
- HOOK: Vertical Axis DOUBLE Capacity Hook
- NEEDLE: DPx17
- THREAD: TEX 45~TEX 210
- STITCH LENGTH CHANGE METHOD: By Dial
The TN-1341SC comes complete with the following.
- Machine Head
- Table Top
- Ergo stand with wheels
- Fully functional Motor (needle positioning is optional)
- LED Light
- Extra needles, bobbins, and tools.
Each machine is set up and tested for your application.
Freight Sensitive, freight is extra, please see shipping policies