Celebrate your favorite winter memories with this charming, traditional wall hanging. Featuring a snowman in a top hat with his scarlet-feathered friend, this project is super friendly for beginners - it's made with easy-to-follow raw-edge applique and a bit of finished hand sewing. 'Tis the season to create!
Project finished size: 12 x 32in.
- Step-by-step instructions, beginner friendly, leaving no step unexplained
- Templates you’ll love – bold, labeled, ready and easy to trace anywhere
- Project layout guide – in color, numbered shapes aid with placement
- Binding instructions for creating neat proper binding
- Great Basic Tips for the basic skills required to make the project
- Hand embroidery stitch instructions with diagrams
- Templates for personal cutting machines – non labeled, non reversed, ready to scan and cut
Don't forget the 12" Snowflake hanger! It's made here in the USA of heavy duty steel. Don't "make due" with some jimmy-rigged hanging contraption, get this hanger.
Button pack is a MUST and includes 10 teensy buttons (for ice skate laces) and 2 huge buttons (snowman). To order them with the pattern, choose a purchase option (in dropdown menu) that includes them. You'll thank us!