This adorable winter scene has Mr. Snowman hugging a mug of his favorite: snow. Fill the mug with your favorite fabric; maybe your mug is filled with hot chocolate! The majestic fir tree and cardinal complete a wonderful pattern that will look perfect hanging on our optional 6" Snowflake hanger.
Step-by-step instructions with helpful tips, techniques, and easy-to-use tracings will be appreciated by users of all skill levels. This is perfect for those quilters who know a few basics and a little hand embroidery, while using fusible web and machine applique. Pattern includes beginner tips, great hand embroidery figures, enlarged layout guide, and complete binding directions. Finish in 1 day.
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Size: 6 x 20 in
So, what’s included in the pattern?
- Pattern layout guide so you can see everything clearly, including embroidery details
- One set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions … including easy-to-read tips, tricks, and pointers
- Binding instructions – ‘cuz you don't want to get caught in a bind
- Hand-embroidery stitch diagrams
- Tracing templates for fusible appliqué … Bold, thick tracing lines so you don’t have to bother with light boxes and other devices. We’re all about making this EASY!
- A set of non-reversed pattern sheets for folks with personal cutting machines
What you’ll need: Fabric of your choice, batting, basting spray, fusible webbing, thread