The same top quality, easy-to-complete fusible applique patterns you love us for are now available in machine embroidery blended pattern versions. You get to traditionally piece the background before putting into your hoop to machine embroidery the applique design blanket stitch or in-the-hoop satin stitch. Our patterns with a "-ME" suffix include a convenient USB stick with Machine Embroidery files: CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, and XXX. SVG cutting files included.
Spring is always just around the corner with this cute pattern featuring butterfly house, monarch, daffodils and tiny pansies. Display upon the included Heart Bouquet hanger that was chosen to perfectly complement this pattern.
Step-by-step instructions with helpful tips, techniques, and easy-to-use tracings will be appreciated by users of all skill levels. Included USB stick ensures that you won't have to waste time downloading files. Makes a perfect class project, teach to beginners learning how to piece, use fusible web, machine applique and even bind. This pattern requires machine embroidery, basic sewing and quilting skills, some hand embroidery experience, and a small amount of embellishing.
Skill Level: Beginner/Easy with Machine Embroidery
Finished Size: 6.5 x 12 in
So, what’s included on this USB drive?
- 1 set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions
- binding instructions - cuz binding shouldn't scare you
- tracing templates for fusible appliqué
So, what’s included in the pattern?
- USB stick with Machine Embroidery files: CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, and XXX. SVG cutting files included.
- Patterns & Instructions for table runner, towel, and pillow
- Fully portable files to include in additional projects
- Pattern layout guide so you can see everything clearly, including embroidery details
- One set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions … including easy-to-read tips, tricks, and pointers
- Binding instructions – ‘cuz you don't want to get caught in a bind
- Hand-embroidery stitch diagrams
- Tracing templates for fusible appliqué … Bold, thick tracing lines so you don’t have to bother with light boxes and other devices. We’re all about making this EASY!
- A set of non-reversed pattern sheets for folks with personal cutting machines
What you’ll need: Fabric of your choice, batting, basting spray, fusible webbing, thread, and minimum hoop size: 8 x 12"