The same top quality, easy-to-complete fusible applique patterns you love us for are now available in machine embroidery blended pattern versions. You get to traditionally piece the background before putting into your hoop to machine embroidery the applique design blanket stitch or in-the-hoop satin stitch. Our patterns with a "-ME" suffix include a convenient USB stick with Machine Embroidery files: CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, and XXX. SVG cutting files included.
Campfire Goodies Pattern features a great camping scene! The woods, a tent, and a campfire. The best part of this applique design? The marshmallows roasting over the open fire. Mmmm... everyone love a roasted marshmallow while out camping, right?! This campfire quilt is sure to please your favorite outdoor enthusiast. The marshmallows on this design can be added as part of the machine embroidery process or, for those that prefer a 3D embellishment, with the custom hand-made button option. Don't forget the matching hanger - it really finishes off the project!
Pattern includes: beginner friendly directions, frustration-free tracing templates for fusible applique and even includes beginner tips and binding instructions. Great beginner project to learn to machine applique with large simplified applique shapes. Just a little bit of embroidery and this can be completed in just 1 day.
Skill Level: Beginner/Easy with Machine Embroidery
Finished Size: 6.5 x 12.25 in
So, what’s included on this USB drive?
- 1 set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions
- binding instructions - cuz binding shouldn't scare you
- tracing templates for fusible appliqué
So, what’s included in the pattern?
- USB stick with Machine Embroidery files: CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3, and XXX. SVG cutting files included.
- Patterns & Instructions for table runner, towel, and pillow
- Fully portable files to include in additional projects
- Pattern layout guide so you can see everything clearly, including embroidery details
- One set of beginner-friendly, step-by-step instructions … including easy-to-read tips, tricks, and pointers
- Binding instructions – ‘cuz you don't want to get caught in a bind
- Hand-embroidery stitch diagrams
- Tracing templates for fusible appliqué … Bold, thick tracing lines so you don’t have to bother with light boxes and other devices. We’re all about making this EASY!
- A set of non-reversed pattern sheets for folks with personal cutting machines
What you’ll need: Fabric of your choice, batting, basting spray, fusible webbing, thread, and minimum hoop size: 8 x 12"