The Q’nique 21X Elite quilting machine gives you the furthest reach, the most advanced and intuitive features, and the most impressive quilting experience that our Q’nique machines have ever offered. The incredible power, smooth motion, and smart technology of this longarm will amaze you.
The Grace Q'nique 21X Elite includes the features you love in the Q'nique 21Pro like 21" throat space, 2,600 Stiches per Minute, Thread Trimmer, Built in bobbin Winder, and Bobbin Estimator. It also has a new full color 7 inch touch screen with new customer interface and adjustable handles with new button controls.
Quilters spoke, and we listened! This machine has been designed with the utmost attention to detail to solve quilters’ most frustrating problems and make quilting as enjoyable as it possibly can be.
- 7" touchscreen display with intuitive screens and controls
- Large 21" throat space
- Adjustable ergonomic handles with quick-access buttons
- Speed range of 130-2600 stitches-per-minute
- Built-in stitch regulation and stitch counters
- Four different stitching modes: cruise, precise, baste, and manual
- Built-in bobbin winder with fill-level sensors and easy-to-use controls
- Adjustable hopping foot orientation
- Included magnifying glass attachment for optimal needle view
- Dual thread mast for quilting and winding bobbins at the same time
- Dual wheels for added stability
- Edge warning and overspeed warning systems with both warning lights and sounds
- Digital measuring tool
- On-screen incremental needle control
- Needle light with dimmer to control light intensity
- Needle magnet to guide needle orientation
- Included sample thread kit
- On-screen bobbin estimator to tell if bobbin levels are low
- On-screen help guides and instructions
- Warranty 2 years parts, 90 days labor
- Select Quilting Mode
- Edge Indicator
- Bobbin Level Estimate
- Start/Pause Stitching
- Single Stitch
- Menu Selection
- Jog Needle
- Needle Up/Down
With the Q'nique 21X Elite Toolbox you can:
- Measure- Take measurements.
- Bobbin Estimator- Warns you of low bobbin levels
- Edge Warning- Set quilt boundaries
Project- Track stitch count for project
The Q'nique 21X Elite Settings Menu:
- Screen Brightness
- Needle Area Brightness- Controls brightness of the light in needle area (white light only).
- Needle Button- Set the handlebar button to single stitch or needle up/down (moves the needle to highest or lowest position).
- Needle Stop- Choose to have the needle stop in the [Up] or [Down] position when stitching is inactive
- Overspeed Sound- Press to mute the overspeed alarm
- Overspeed Light- Press to disable the red overspeed warning light
- Edge Warning Sound- Press to mute the edge warning alarm
- Edge Warning Light- Press to disable the red light that shines over the needle plate when the machine approaches or passes over the quilt edge
- Click Sound- Press to disable the click sound when you press buttons
- Stitch Length Units- Set the units to inches or metric
- Factory Reset- Press to return your display to the original factory settings
System info- Displays the display and machine firmware versions
Lights, Alarms & Icons
Red Light (Needle Area)
The needle area may light up in red if:
- The machine is moving too quickly across the quilt for stitch regulation. This light can be disabled in the Settings menu (Overspeed Light).
- The machine is approaching or has passed over the quilt boundaries. This can be disabled in the Settings menu (Edge Warning Light).
Alarm (Constant Tone)
Machine is being moved too quickly for regulated stitching. Alarm can be disabled in the Settings menu (Overspeed Sound).
Machine approaching or has passed over the boundaries of the quilt. Boundaries must first be established in the Edge Warning tool. The alarm can be disabled in the Settings menu (Edge Warning Sound).
Screen Turned Off
The screen is set to turn off after five minutes of inactivity. Press any handlebar button to resume quilting. The screen sleep feature can be disabled in the Settings menu (Sleep).
Let your machine do the quilting for you! QuiltMotion QCT5 is a computer automated quilting system that lets you create your masterpieces in steps as simple as select, place, and sew.
Let your machine do the quilting for you! QuiltMotion QCT5 Pro is a computer automated quilting system that lets you create your masterpieces in steps as simple as select, place, and sew. QCT5 Pro gives you more creative control over your quilted patterns. Design and edit any pattern, even trace them from your favorite photographs. Create simple or intricate pantographs, and so much more!