AQ Cutting Mat Required: 55206
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Cut Size: Square (A): 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" (8.3 cm x 8.3 cm), Pentagon (B): 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" (8.3 cm x 8.3 cm), (2) Diamonds (C): 3-1/4" x 1-7/8" (7.3 cm x 4.8 cm) and (4) Half Square Triangles (D): 1-7/8" x 1-7/8" (4.8 cm x 4.8 cm).
Finished Size: 8" Finished Block (20.3 cm).
Board Size: GO! 6 x 24