Squares are the building blocks for quilts, and this die is here to enhance your designs with ease. It’s the perfect creative partner for the GO! Drunkard’s Path 3 1/2" Finished and 7” Finished Dies. You can also think bigger and match it up with the GO! Prairie Star 14” Finished Die to really make it shine.
How to Die Cut 7 ½" Squares:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut 8" strips across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 8" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 5 squares across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 20 squares.
Why Quilters Love the GO! 7½" Square Die:
- Quilters love 7½" squares because there are so many 7" and 14" block patterns available to choose from.
- The GO! Square-7½" die is the perfect size to cut your own squares with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Square-7½" includes ¼" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Quilt tops come together quickly and easily making GO! Square-7½" is a great beginner piecing shape and for making simple square quilts for charity.
- Use GO! Square-7½" to cut applique background squares that are all the same size!
- GO! Square-7½" is a great choice if you want to show off some of your favorite large print or focal fabrics.
- Cut squares out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics, and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads are available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
Cut Size: 7 1/2"W x 7 1/2"H Cut (19.1 cm x 19.1 cm)
Finished Size: 7"W x 7"H Finished (17.8 cm x 17.8 cm)
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)