If you just had a quick way to turn your fabric stash into charm squares, whipping up patchwork quilts for charity would be so much easier. The GO! Square-5 1/2" (5" Finished) die is here to help. Use it to whittle down your fabric stash by creating your own colorful charm packs.
How to Die Cut 5 1/2" Squares:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 6" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 6" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 6 squares across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 36 squares.
Why Quilters Love the GO! 5 1/2" Square Die:
- The GO! Square-5 1/2" die is the perfect size to cut your own squares with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Square-5 1/2" includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut squares out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly
Weight in lbs.: 1.40
Cut Size: 5 1/2"W x 5 1/2"H (14.0 cm x 14.0 cm)
Finished Size: 5"W x 5"H (12.7 cm x 12.7 cm)
Die Board Size: 10 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)