Top o’ the morning to you! This shamrock makes it easy to create wonderful Irish-themed projects all year long.
How to Die Cut Shamrock Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cut 5 1/4" x 4 7/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 8 shamrocks across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 48 shamrocks.
- Why Quilters Love the GO! Shamrock Die:
- Try your luck at creating a Shamrock quilt or table runner for anyone who believes in the luck o’ the Irish and/or loves St. Patrick’s Day!
- No templates are required! The GO! Shamrock die includes 1 applique shape that is difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one-half layer of fabric).
- Cut shamrocks out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics, and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($14 value).
- Free pattern downloads are available to get you started.
- Charm Square-friendly
Cut Size: 4 3/4"W x 4 3/8"H (12.1 cm x 11.1 cm).
Finished Size: 4 3/4"W x 4 3/8"H (12.1 cm x 11.1 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)