Peace, love, and quilting make the world go round! This fun applique die helps you cut retro peace signs quickly and easily.
How to Die Cut Peace Sign Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cut 4-1/2" squares. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 8 peace signs across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 64 peace signs.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Peace Sign Die:
- Give peace a chance! You’ll feel groovy when you create a fun Peace Sign quilt for the people in your life who just love the ‘70s.
- No templates are required! The GO! Peace Sign die includes 1 applique shape that is difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one-half layer of fabric).
- Cut peace signs out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics, and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($14 value).
- Free pattern downloads are available to get you started.
- Charm Square-friendly
Cut Size: 4"W x 4"H (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm).
Finished Size: 4"W x 4"H (10.2 cm x 10.2 cm).
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)