How to Die Cut 4-Color Goose Tracks Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut one complete 4 colors 9" block in one pass through the cutter.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut two 5 3/4" x 3 1/2" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes A and C to cut. (There will be one extra A shape.)
- Fabric Color 2: Cut four 11 1/2" x 3" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes B, E, and F to cut.
- Fabric Color 3: Cut two 11" x 2 1⁄8" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes D to cut.
- Fabric Color 4: Cut two 11" x 2 1⁄8" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes D to cut
Why Quilters Love the GO! Goose Tracks Die:
- Goose Tracks is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one 4-color, 9" block in one pass through the cutter.
- No templates! No special rulers! Goose Tracks includes 14 shapes that are time-consuming to cut by hand.
- Goose Tracks features specialized dog-ears and ¼" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Goose Tracks includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt® software, you can use it to create your own Goose Tracks designs from their block library and cut your fabric.
Cut Size: Square (A): 2" x 2", Rectangle (B): 4 1/4" x 2", Half Square Triangles (C): 2 5⁄8" x 2 5⁄8", Diamonds (D): 3 1⁄8" x 1 5⁄8", Half Square Triangles (E): 1 5⁄8" x 1 5⁄8" and Half Square Triangles (F): 2 x 2"
Finished Size: 9" Finished Block (22.9 cm).
Board Size: GO! 6 x 24