Look no further for your next favorite Block on Board (BOB) die! Creating this complex-looking, interwoven block is a snap with this die, and it pairs well with so many other blocks that it will just keep inspiring you along your quilting journey.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: 55206
How to Die Cut 3-Color Cross Roads Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut one complete 3-color 9" block in one pass through the cutter.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut one 4" square. Place right side up over shape A to cut. Cut two 4" x 3 1/2" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes B to cut. Cut four 2 3/4" squares. Place right side up over shapes E to cut.
- Fabric Color 2: Cut two 4" x 3 1/2" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes B to cut. Cut four 3 3/8" squares. Place right side up over shapes D to cut.
- Fabric Color 3: Cut two 4" x 3 1/2" rectangles. Place right side up over shapes B to cut. Cut four 4" squares. Place right side up over shape C to cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Cross Roads Die:
- Cross Roads is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one 3-color, 9" block in one pass through the cutter.
- No templates! No special rulers! Cross Roads includes 10 shapes that are time-consuming to cut by hand.
- Cross Roads features specialized dog-ears and ¼" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cross Roads includes screen-printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Charm Square-friendly
- Do you EQ? If you have Electric Quilt® software, you can use it to create your own Cross Roads designs from their block library and cut your fabric
Cut Size: Square: 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" (8.9 cm x 8.9 cm), Rectangle: 3 1/2" x 1 1/2" (8.9 cm x 3.8 cm), Signature Block: 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" (8.9 cm x 8.9 cm), Pentagons: 2 1⁄8" x 2 1⁄8" (5.4 cm x 5.4 cm) and Quarter Square Triangles: 1 1/2" x 1 1⁄8" (3.8 cm x 2.9 cm).
Finished Size: 9" Finished Block (22.9 cm).
Board Size: GO! 6 x 24