Time to GO! Big with AccuQuilt’s biggest square die yet! This long-awaited die is ready to help you make the most of blocks finishing to 10”. Time to “square up” and let the creativity begin!
How to Die Cut 10 ½" Squares:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut 11" strips across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 11"widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 3 squares across the width of the fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 9 squares.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Big 10½" Square Die:
- Quilters love 10½" squares because there are thousands of 10" block patterns available to choose from.
- The GO! Big Square-10½" die is the perfect size to cut your own squares with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Big Square-10½" includes ¼" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Quilt tops come together quickly and easily making GO! Big Square-10½" a great beginner piecing shape and for making simple square quilts for charity.
- Use GO! Big Square-10½" to cut applique background squares that are all the same size!
- GO! Big Square-10½" is a great choice if you want to show off some of your favorite large print or focal fabrics.
- Cut squares out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads are available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly
Cut Size: 10 1/2"W x 10 1/2"H (26.7 cm x 26.7 cm)
Finished Size: 10"W x 10"H (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)
Die Board Size: 14 in. x 16 in. (35.6 cm x 40.6 cm)